01 May 2014

FEMININE T-SHIRT (DIY)



Hi all! Today I bring what I consider a proper Spring Look as it has all of the elements I look for in the blooming season: palazzo pants, prints, sandals, bright accesories and a touch of color! These palazzo pants were a sale's purchase last summer (also seen here) and they are with no doubt one of the most comfortable pants I have ever owned. 
However, the key piece of the outfit is thhe t-shirt... Most of you might not know but I am a bit of a DIY person and when I saw the original version from Diesel I thought "I can do that!" and voilá. As a white t-shirt lover and as a bit of a feminist, this t-shirt could represent more than what you see. Anyways, can't wait to see what you guys think!
Have a wonderful Thursday! Much love, L.

Hola a tod@s! El look que os traigo hoy es sin duda lo que considero un look 100% primaveral ya que contiene elementos esenciales para la estación: pantalones tipo "palazzo" (otro look aquí), estampados, sandalias, accesorios con luz y color. Los palazzo merecen una mención especial, me parecen una prenda primaveral imprescindible y sin duda son unos de los pantalones más cómodos que tengo. 
Sin embargo, creo que la pieza esencial del look es la camiseta; probablemente no lo sepáis pero siempre me ha gustado el mundillo DIY, así que cuando vi por primera vez la camiseta original de Diesel me dije: "Esto lo pinto yo!" y voilá, me encanta el resultado. Además, soy una fan incondicional de las camisetas blancas y también tengo algo de feminista... así que para mi la camiseta representa mucho más que lo que se ve. Estoy deseando saber que os parece el look!
Feliz jueves y mucho amor! L









T-shirt/Camiseta: DIY (by me)
Palazzo pants & Handbag/Pantalones palazzo & bolso: Zara (ss13)
Cardigan & Belt/Cárdigan & Cinturón: Penneys (aw13)
Shoes/Calzado: Steve Madden
Accesories/Accesorios: Topshop,Urban Outfitters, Penneys, H&M


SHARE:
© The 109 Block

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig